Samsung SSSP Display
For installing sklera on Samsung Smart Signage Player Displays, the following steps are required:
Tip: Connect a USB keyboard for a faster setup.
- Connect the power cable (and network cable) to the screen.
- Select the desired language and press Next.
- Select the display orientation and press Next.
- Disable the Auto Power Off and press Next.
- The display will automatically detect your wired network. If you need to set up a wireless network or manual wired connection please refer to the manufacturers’ documentation. After network setup, press Next.
- Set Date and Time and press Next.
- Set the player type to URL Launcher and press Next.
- Enter the following URL: http://start.sklera.at and press Done.
- The initial setup is complete. Press OK.
Reboot your Samsung Display. If the configuration is ok, the display will open the sklera display registration.
Open a web browser and register the screen at http://my.sklera.at.