Connect your display
In order to use your displays with sklera you have to connect and pair it with your sklera account.
How to activate a display for sklera:
- Using a [Chromebox] device
- Using a [LG webOS Display]
- Using a [Samsung D-Serie LFD Display]
- Using a desktop PC with our [ChromeApp]
- Using your Amazon FireOS device [Amazon App Store]
- Using your Android based device [Google Play Store]
Notice: For testing purposes you can simulate a display by navigating to http://start.sklera.tv in your favorite browser (Google Chrome recommended).
When launching one of our Apps or browsing to start.sklera.at you will see see a four digit pairing code on the left column of your display:
Using your pairing code you can now register the display in your sklera backend in the “Screens” section. Just click on the “add screen” button and enter the code in the dialog (Pairing code field).
You can enter an unique name for your new display and add an location description.